|“||We've built a life here. These are our children.||”|
— Paige playing August
|Crazy Scripted Love|
|Season 01, Episode 08|
|Air date||June 6, 2017|
|Written by||Tawnya Bhattacharya & Ali Laventhol|
|Directed by||Geary McLeod|
Secrets & Pies
Fifty Shades of Red
Crazy Scripted Love is the eighth episode of the first season of the Freeform drama Famous in Love. It is set to air on June 6, 2017, but is also available on Freeform's app and website and Hulu for binge watching.
Paige and Cassie's fight is impacting Paige's performance, and when Jake is too busy to help, Rainer offers his own advice. Later, Jake's career takes an unexpected turn. Meanwhile, when Alan and Rainer spend some time together, Nina grows concerned. On top of her worries, she's facing a possible lawsuit, and she agrees to help Jordan with his mother's issues. Rainer surprises Nina with a helpful solution, but her happiness is short-lived when her worst fears about Alan and Rainer are confirmed.
- Bella Thorne as Paige Townsen
- Carter Jenkins as Rainer Devon
- Charlie DePew as Jake Salt
- Georgie Flores as Cassandra Perkins
- Niki Koss as Alexis Glenn
- Pepi Sonuga as Tangey Turner
- Keith Powers as Jordan Wilder
- Perrey Reeves as Nina Devon
- The title refers to a 2011 comedy-drama, "Crazy Stupid Love" starring Steve Carell, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone & Ryan Gosling.
- It also refers to the scripted love between August and Noah in the Locked movie, and a big part of this episode revolves around filming an emotional scene between August and Noah with Paige being unable to deliver her 'scripted' emotions well in the beginning.