|Administrator name||Position/s||Current status|
|Princess Diva||Bureaucrat, Administrator (sysop)||Active|
|PLLLOVER1234||Bureaucrat, Administrator (sysop)||Active|
|Fearless Diva||Administrator (sysop)||Active|
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate parts of the community that host the wikia community's content. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages if the community has the RecentChanges patrol feature enabled
Having this status causes "CONTENT MODERATOR" to appear next to the username on the user's userpage.
|Moderator name||Position/s||Current status|
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
We use a few user tags on the wiki to make things more fun!
- Superstar - This means bureaucrat and administrator.
- Famous - This means administrator.
- Moderator - This means a content moderator.
A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki.
Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.