|This article is about the tv series. You may be looking for the book series.|
- This page refers to the television series. For the book, see Famous In Love (book).
Famous In Love is a Freeform teen-drama television series, based on Rebecca Serle's novel series of the same name. Freeform officially ordered a pilot episode for Famous In Love, starring Bella Thorne.
The project came from I. Marlene King, the executive producer/co-showrunner of Freeform's flagship drama series Pretty Little Liars. Freeform announced on November 18, 2016 that the series would premiere on April 18, 2017, after the spring premiere of the final season of Pretty Little Liars.
Famous In Love follows ordinary college student Paige Townsen (Bella Thorne) as she gets her big break after auditioning for the starring role in a Hollywood blockbuster. She must now navigate her new star-studded life and the highs and lows that come with being the new It Girl in town, as well as balancing her college workload. As her public profile continues to rise and the undeniable chemistry with her new co-star and Hollywood heartthrob Rainer Devon grows, the more her friendships are strained with her two best friends – particularly Jake Salt, who may be more than just her friend.
- Bella Thorne as Paige Townsen
- Carter Jenkins as Rainer Devon
- Charlie DePew as Jake Salt
- Georgie Flores as Cassandra Perkins
- Niki Koss as Alexis Glenn
- Pepi Sonuga as Tangey Turner
- Keith Powers as Jordan Wilder
- Perrey Reeves as Nina Devon
- Before the second season renewal announcement on August 3rd, 2017, the first season has received nearly 29 million views across its digital platform.
- Many sources, including Freeform, often campaigned misleading and contrasting information for the show's promotions, such as: