|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for the book character.|
Rainer is the son of famous producer Nina Devon and as later revealed, Alan Mills. He is labeled the "sexiest man alive" and is a famous actor. He has a complicated friendship with Jordan Wilder after Tangey Turner, his former girlfriend, cheated on him with Jordan. He soon develops a romantic interest in Paige Townsen.
Rainer was born to a single Nina Devon, who kept Rainer a secret from her ex-boyfriend, Alan Mills, because she believed he wouldn't be an ideal and caring father. So she lied to him and said a deceased stuntman, who was actually a gay man in a relationship, was his father and he grew up believing it.
Rainer is quite charming and kind, as he has a calm demeanor that is shown to everyone he meets. He is very loyal and has a determination to succeed, shown when he promises his mother he'll focus on shooting Locked.
Rainer is also a known flirt, as he uses and later disposes of girls for his own sexual satisfaction. However, he struggles with true romance, shown when he didn't fully commit in his relationship with Tangey Turner.
When drunk, he is quite reckless and prone to spontaneous action, but is evidently more fun-loving.
Throughout the Series
Rainer is a tall young man, with a muscular but lean frame and light tan skin. He has thick black hair and eyebrows, along with dark eyes, full lips and a straight nose. He has a very casual attire, consisting of a plain top, jeans and a cardigan.
- Main article: Raige
They almost kissed whilst Rainer was walking Paige Townsen home, however, they were unfortunately interrupted by Paige's father, showing their true deep feelings for each other.
Jordan. He never really got over this, and it caused a huge divide between Jordan and Rainer, who used to be best friends.
However, Rainer did forgive Tangey and Jordan. He even approved of Tangey and Jordan engaging in a romantic relationship, when he'd heard that Jordan wanted to be with Tangey, but refused to because he was concerned about his now mended relationship with Rainer.
During the photoshoot for the upcoming movie, Locked, Rainer and Jordan get into a physical fight and finish the photoshoot early. However, at the end of the episode, they both meet up and forgive eachother for all that's happened.
|A Star is Torn||Appears|
|Not So Easy A||Appears|
|Prelude to a Diss||Appears|
|Some Like It Not||Appears|
|Found in Translation||Appears|
|Secrets & Pies||Appears|
|Crazy Scripted Love||Appears|
|Fifty Shades of Red||Appears|
|Leaving Los Angeles||Appears|
- Rainer's hobbies include surfing and baseball.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help Famous in Love Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ King, I. Marlene & Fife, Christopher (writers) & Buckley Norman (director) (April 25, 2017). "A Star is Torn". Famous In Love. Season 1. Episode 2. freeform.
- ↑ King, I. Marlene & Serle, Rebecca (writers) & Arteta, Miguel & McKiernan, Tawnia (directors) (April 18, 2017). "Pilot". Famous In Love. Season 1. Episode 1. Freeform.
- ↑ Bhattacharya, Tawnya & Ali Laventhol, Laventhol, Ali (writers) & Michael Goi, Goi Michael (director) (May 2, 2017). "Not So Easy A". Famous In Love. Season 1. Episode 3. Freeform.
- ↑ Serle, Rebecca (writer) & Belli, Mary Lou (director) (May 9, 2017). "Prelude to a Diss". Famous In Love. Season 1. Episode 4. Freeform.