|Season 02 | Number of Episodes: 10|
|Premiere Airdate||April 4th, 2018|
|Finale Airdate||May 30th, 2018 |
|Slogan||Let The Fame Games Begin|
Season 2 picks up 2 months after the press conference where Paige had to chose between Rainer and Jake. It's revealed who she chooses during the season premiere.
- Bella Thorne as Paige Townsen
- Carter Jenkins as Rainer Devon
- Charlie DePew as Jake Salt
- Georgie Flores as Cassandra Perkins
- Niki Koss as Alexis Glenn
- Pepi Sonuga as Tangey Turner
- Keith Powers as Jordan Wilder
- Perrey Reeves as Nina Devon
Guest starring Edit
- Shawn Christian as Alan Mills
- Romeo Miller as Pablo $$
- Vanessa A. Williams as Ida Turner
- Danielle Campbell as Harper Tate
- Sofia Carson as Sloane Silver
- Claudia Lee as Billy
- Sophia Ali as Joanie
Press Release Edit
- On August 3, 2017 it was announced that the series had been renewed for a second season, the season will premiere on Wednesday April 4th at 8PM on Freeform
- Troian Bellisario will be directing Episode 7, which is titled 'Guess Who's (Not) Coming to Sundance?'.
- On February 22, 2018 the poster for season 2 was revealed.
Confirmed To Be Revealed Edit
- Who Paige chose will be revealed in the first episode of the second season.
- Rainer will find out about Nina and Jordan.
- Barrett Hopper's murderer will be revealed.
- Paige will have a stalker.
- Rainer will have more personal problems this season.
|#||Image||Title||Writer(s)||Director||Airdate||No. in series|
|1||The Players||I. Marlene King||Roger Kumble||April 4th, 2018||11|
|Two months have passed and a lot of changes have happened to the cast of “Locked.”|
|2||La La Locked||Melissa Carter||Roger Kumble||April 4th, 2018||12|
|The fate of “Locked” has consequences, good and bad, for all involved.|
|3||Totes On A Scandal||Tawnya Bhattacharya & Ali Laventhol||Ron Lagomarsino||April 11th, 2018||13|
|Things are looking up for Cassie as she books an important audition and for Tangey, who has a business proposition for Pablo $$.|
|4||The Kids Aren't All Right||Bryan M. Holdman||Geary McLeod||April 18th, 2018||14|
|Alexis receives a very cold shoulder from everyone on set after her reality show’s scandalous reveal; A "Backsplash" cast reunion brings back some old feelings and creates new tensions; Paige finds the perfect replacement for Jake's movie, but is later distressed when she finds out that Jake and his new star might be getting too close.|
|5||Reality Bites Back||John Webb & Garth Mueller||Paula Hunziker||April 25th, 2018||15|
|Rainer throws a charity event that becomes more drama than he expected.|
|6||The Goodbye Boy||Kateland Brown||Melanie Mayron||May 2nd, 2018||16|
|As “Locked” wraps production, the cast looks to the next steps in their careers, while Jake and Cassie also have to make decisions about their future. Jordan continue his Oscar campaign press tour with a stop at “Good Morning America.”|
|7||Guess Who's (Not) Coming to Sundance?||Bryan M. Holdman||Troian Bellisario||May 9th, 2018||17|
|Paige and Jake continue to feel further apart as Jake and Billy head to a film festival, while Paige stays in LA for a big interview and cover photo shoot. Meanwhile, Jordan has to deal with the fallout from his recent revelation and Nina takes part in a bidding war for a highly-wanted film script.|
|8||Look Who's Stalking||Tawnya Bhattacharya & Ali Laventhol||Anna Mastro||May 16th, 2018||18|
|Paige works with police to help find her stalker, while Pablo $$ starts to show a new side to Tangey and Alexis makes a decision that lands her in hot water.|
|9||Full Mental Jacket||Kateland Brown||Norman Buckley||May 23th, 2018||19|
|Paige and Rainer head to NYC to promote “Locked,” but after everything that has happened, Paige realizes that fame isn’t all that she expected. Meanwhile, Jordan is under a lot of stress and Cassie struggles with her relationship with Adam.|
|10||The Good, the Bad and the Crazy||Melissa Carter||Norman Buckley||May 30th, 2018||20|
|Everyone finds their futures up in the air.|